Please follow the instructions below after you receive a confirmation of a successful iPhone unlock request. These simple instructions will guide you on how to factory unlock your iPhone 3, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus; from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon or Sprint.
To unlock your iPhone, you must first make sure that it is free from any jailbreak. That is, Cydia must be uninstalled, and any jailbreak related application. If your iPhone is clean from any jailbreak related application, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes
2. Make sure your iPhone is updated with the latest iOS version (Currently iOS 9)
3. Insert a SIM Card that is different from the current phone carrier and switch on your iPhone
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Original USB Cable
5. Launch iTunes and wait until iTunes detect your iPhone
6. iTunes will detect your iPhone to be Unlocked.
If iTunes doesn’t detect your phone to be unlocked, do a restore.
1. Backup your iPhone using iTunes
2. Erase all content and settings on your iPhone
3. Complete the setup assistant and restore your backup from iTunes