These simple steps will guide you on how to unlock iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, and iPhone SE; from AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Orange, EE, Vodafone, Virgin, Solo Mobile etc. Please follow the instructions below after you receive a confirmation email for a successful unlock.
To unlock your iPhone, you must first be sure that it is free from any jailbreak. That is, Cydia must be uninstalled, and any jailbreak related application. If your iPhone is free from any jailbreak related application, please follow the steps below:
1. Be sure you have the latest version of iTunes
2. Be sure your iPhone is updated with the latest iOS version (Currently iOS 9)
3. Insert a SIM Card that is different from the current phone carrier and switch on your iPhone
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Original USB Cable
5. Launch iTunes and wait until iTunes detect your iPhone
6. iTunes will detect your iPhone to be Unlocked.
If iTunes doesn’t detect your phone to be unlocked, do a restore.
1. Backup your iPhone using iTunes
2. Erase all content and settings on your iPhone
3. Complete the setup assistant and restore your backup from iTunes