NOTICE: Your privacy is critically important to us. At UnlockAgents, we have a few fundamental principles.
What Information do we collect?
When visiting our website we collect some information from you to provide better services to all our users. We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or place an order on our website.
We collect your name and email address on our website when you place an order, as this is part of our process in delivering our services to you. Other information like your billing address, credit card or debit card information are collected through PayPal secured website and Flutterwave secured website.
How do we use or process your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased service requested by the customer.
– To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use SiteLock website security to protect our website and visitors from hackers, spam, viruses, and scams.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All transactions are processed through PayPal and Flutterwave, which use advanced data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services
Third Party Disclosure
The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this website on other Web sites or media without permission.
UnlockAgents does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our website allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Compliance
UnlockAgents does not intentionally obtain personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database.
Anyone fewer than thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
– Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
– NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Acceptance of Terms
Questions or Comments